Steps for Making Coffee in A Coffee Maker:
- First of all add a coffee filter in the filter bin while you can use a natural or achromatic filter to get the best results. It is strongly recommended to use a non-inclusive filter for best results otherwise using other generic ones can cause issues in taste. Many of the coffee makers come with dedicated filters from the company that are good and friendly be sure not to use paper types.
- Quantity of the coffee which you pour in the machine is a must while it depends on you how much you want to brew it out. It depends on the coffee machine and the coffee type you want to make, the quantity of coffee and water depends on your choice. Make sure to use a table spoon, the recommended type is 2 table spoons for every 6 ounces of water you intend to make. It is suggested to check the manual of coffee maker first.
- Be sure to measure the water if it is enough to make a good coffee. You can check it manually on the coffee maker which has measuring lines on the pot or on the side of the maker, there is also an open area on behind or above the filter. For first time users it would be difficult to pour the water in the filter basket, refrain from it otherwise you will not get the results you wanted. Pour the water in the compartment intended to hold the water until it is brewed. After pouring it please put the coffee pot back on the warming trencher.
- Plug in the coffee maker and turn the switch on. Many of the coffee makers start the brewing process automatically while others have a manual setting.
- Wait until the coffee is fully brewed before pouring it. Many of the makers have a pause button from which you can easily pour and taste the coffee before it is fully brewed.
- Be sure to immediately put away the paper filter after the removing it from the maker or otherwise you will get a bitter taste which is due to the flavors released later in the brewing process. If you had used a mesh filter, be sure to throw the coffee remains in the garbage and clean the filter with soft water manually.